Thursday, February 5, 2009

DEAR DIARY,

FEBRUARY 5 , 2009 

DEAR MRS. CARPENTER 

I don't know why you treated me like that all i did was break something by an accident then you flipped and just hit me like that i really hated you for that you made a bruise on my arm and it really hurts and one time i just wanted to eat something you made me eat some cold soup and it smelled really bad and you made you and your husband hamburgers and i did not eat it so you put it back in the fridge and told me to sit at the other table and stay there until i say go to bed  and when i got up to look around you would say don't touch that and hit me even more until my whole body was bruised that's how i wanted you to know how i felt about you i think you are a bitch.

SINCERELY ,
JENNINGS MICHEAL BURCH   


No comments:

Post a Comment