Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st paragraph-
The game that I enjoyed the most was called Allien punctuation. In this game I studied the following skills That all you have to do is fix the punctuation. In order to win this game I had to fix all the lower case letters. The thing I enjoyed most about this game was when the alien kept smiling when i win. My partner was loosing. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link i won my partner lost .

2nd paragraph-
The game that I enjoyed the 2nd most was called pirates spelling. In this game I studied the following skills all you have to do is click the letters. In order to win this game I had to make sure the sentence was right or else i will loose. The thing I enjoyed most about this game was the pirate kept smiling because i was winning. My partner was loosing. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link my partner was loosing.

The game that I least enjoyed was called what is a metaphor. In this game I studied the following skills it was hard. In order to win this game I had to it was like a test. The thing I least enjoyed about this game was __________. My partner was winning. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment